I am available for consulting and freelance work!
My areas of expertise are:
- Analytics & Tag Management
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst), Flurry, Mixpanel, etc.
- Extensive experience with Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, and Tealium
- Creator of dataslayer, trusted by over 25,000 users for tag management and analytics debugging
- Example projects:
- Auditing an existing analytics/tag management setup and recommending/actioning improvements
- Planning, implementing, and verifying a new analytics/tag management setup
- Debugging and solving implementation issues like:
- Cross-domain tracking
- Inaccurate bounce rate
- Issues with GA Enhanced Ecommerce
- Custom HTML/JS via tag management to pull unexposed data into analytics (e.g. setting up an ecommerce site for enhanced ecommerce without involving engineering/development resources)
- Creation of robust automated reporting
- Extensive experience with MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js) stack in production deployments
- Happy to work on little hacks/projects as well :) Some examples of past work:
- A bookmarklet to scrape data from a legacy portal and create a local download or send to a Google Doc
- An English/Spanish survey for public health assistance of domestic violence survivors, using speech APIs and color coding to allow participation by non-literate users
Shoot me an email and let’s discuss your project!